Monday, October 22, 2012

This Is Halloween Nail Challenge: Gradient

Hello Ladies!

Today on the This Is Halloween Nail Challenge is gradient. So what is more Halloween in the therms of gradient, than candy corn!


I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White as the base, then used my sponge to sponge on Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow and Sun Kissed. Then topped it off with a coat of Butter London Hardwear Top Coat. 


Now when it comes to candy corn, I like it more as a decoration than a candy. Honestly, I can't stand the stuff! But it looks pretty cute on my nails, I think :)


4 comments:

  1. Your gradient is perfect!!!!! Nicely done!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!