Thursday, November 22, 2012

Model City Polish Holiday Collection + Review

Hello dears. It is Thanksgiving day and I will be doing my turkey nails after this.

I have some polishes from Model City that she sent me from her Holiday collection. I am really excited about these cuz they are just beautiful in the bottle and even prettier on the nail. Let's start, shall we?

First we have Jolly Happy Soul. This is a glitter topper in a clear base with red and white hex glitters, black square glitters and black rod glitters. It also has these gorgeous clear iridescent glitters in there as well. In the bottle they looked purpleish, and on the nail they shifted from a yellow to a blue to a purple. Stunning! The unfortunate part is that after about 30 pictures, I simply could not capture the iridescent colors and they all look yellowish. I layered it over Sinful Colors Snow Me White



Next we have Meet Me Under The Mistletoe. A classic Christmas glitter mix, I loved this one. It has small red glitters and mini green and white glitters in a clear base. I layered it over China Glaze Liquid Leather to help make to colors pop.



And lastly, we have Sugar Plum, a bonus holo. This one is my favorite of the three. It is a gorgeous shade of magenta/fuschia with a linear holo effect. It went on beautifully in only 2 coats.



Nina is launching her Holdiay collection at 12:00pm CST today. You can find her on Etsy. Be sure to take a peak and let me know which of her new polishes is your favorite.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I love Meet Me Under the Mistletoe... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!