Monday, August 27, 2012

10 Day Challenge Day 1: Pink Nails

Hello Everyone!

So I have decided to start a challenge on my own. I found one that sounded easy enough for a newbie like me. It is the 10 Day Challenge and it goes like this:

10 Day Nail Challenge
Day One - Pink Nails
Day Two - Rainbow Nails
Day Three - Favorite Book or Inspired by a Book
Day Four - Animal Print
Day Five - Blue Nails
Day Six - Favorite Celebrity Manicure
Day Seven - Favorite Freehand Nail Art Design
Day Eight - Favorite Movie or Inspired by a Movie
Day Nine - Favorite Color Combination
Day Ten - Ombre Nails

I will be doing this at my own pace, however, so it will take me a little longer than 10 days. I like to keep my designs on my nails for a couple of days so that I can enjoy them.

So here is day 1: Pink Nails


My mani has everything! Neon (though you can't see it), dots, glitter, rhinestones. taping!


 Thumb: OPI Pink Frinday and Strawberry Margarita (for the dots).


Pointer: China Glaze Shocking Pink (Neon). I had the hardest time capturing the neon of this pink. My camera just wouldn't do it :( I used Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink for the tip and finished it off with a strip of pink striping tape from The Born Pretty Store.


Middle: OPI DS Reserve and some magenta rhinestones I got on Amazon.


Ring: This was one coat of OPI Tijuana Dance? And then 2 coats of Essie A Cut Above.


Pinky: So cute! OPI Princesses Rule! (2 coats). Then I fished some hearts out of my bottle of OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It to place on top.

Then I topped everything off with a good coat of Seche Vite.


Cute Huh?

7 comments:

  1. Yes very cute and very pink love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super cute pinky pie mani I love it! I need to try this kind of look one day. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!