Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kleancolor Mud Pie

Hey ladies!
I was super sad when I had to take off my last mani. I loved it so much. Plus I was not very thrilled to have to remover glitter again. But I tried the tin foil method and wrapped all my little digits up in foil and incapacitated myself for 10 minutes. When I pulled off the first finger and saw almost zero glitter left on my nail my reaction was literally: *GASP* "Wooooooowwwwww!!" I took the rest off and other than a few additional swipes of the cotton they came out so easily and clean. I was amazed! For those of you who are not familiar with this method Nails By Ms. Lizard Has an awesome tutorial.

Now onto the nails!!

I got Kleancolor Mud Pie on Copious.com and was super excited when  I got it in the mail. It is a shimmery dark brown polish with a silver undertone and scattered black hex glitters.



See how hard they are to see in the bottle? They were even harder to see on the nail!




Overall I was less than impressed with this polish. It was ridiculously hard to photograph well and just looking at my nails, I have to search to see the glitters. In the bottle, it reminded me of a chocolate chip brownie, but on my nails, I just want to take it off.


Can you see the hex glitters??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!