Monday, July 30, 2012

Try It On Tuesday (Monday)

Hey there!
So I decided to do my Try It On Tuesday a day early since I am going to be busy all day tomorrow babysitting my nieces and then working.

So for those of you who don't know what TIOT is, it is the day when we finally use one of the many polishes that have never been used and have been sitting on our shelves. Today I decided to use 2 of my unused. I used Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet and Butter London Henley Regatta.




I used 2 coats of Mint Sorbet on all my nails. Then Henley Regatta one thick coat on every nail, except 2 thick coats on my ring finger. I really love this look and I'm super happy I finally used these colors :)



What unused polishes do you have collecting dust on the shelf?

Wondering also, do you prefer the large photos or the x-large photos?

1 comment:

  1. I love this color! At first glance I thought it was over white then i read it was over the Mint Sorbet. Beautiful combination and it really just glows!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!