Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ants In My Pants

Hey ladies!
I was super excited last night when I came home and checked my email. I saw that my delivery confirmation had been received and my NAIL MAIL was HERE!!! I paused Project Runway and ran to mailbox. It it was my long awaited polish: Spoiled by Wet n' Wild- Ants In My Pants.

Wet n' Wild used to make a polish very much like this one and called it Behind Closed Doors, which I think is a much more appropriate name for this beauty.



It is a dark charcoal jelly with multi-sized red glitters suspended throughout. Very sexy, I think.



I was a little disappointed as I was applying it. It didn't go on as consistently as I would have hoped and the brush was very wide. That made it hard to do my pinky nails as they are about the same width as the brush. I had to use about 3-4 coats to get an opaque finish. Maybe next time I will use one coat of a black first to minimize the amount of coats.





Anywho!! I'm off to Canada for my cousin's bridal shower. I will be back Monday and will hopefully have a new post Tuesday. So stay tuned :) Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!