Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Midori Sparkle

Hello, ladies! It's been awhile. I spent the weekend in Canada for my cousin's bridal shower. It was alot of fun but when we got back on Monday, I was still exhausted yesterday. So, sorry about the delay in posting.

I came home to some Nail Mail, which was pretty exciting. I have been having alot of fun with Copious.com. Sellers can go on the site and sell their nail polish, clothing, beauty supplies, etc. And you get a $10 credit for signing up. They also have periodic weekends where you can get another $10 credit. So far, I have gotten $30 of nail polishes free!! (Well, for $0.01 each) Here's the link if you want to get your own $10 credit:
http://copious.com/invites/4fe4736e6058f106dc0191f1
Anyway...on to the nails!!!
I started with 4 coats of Zoya Midori (one of my Copious finds). It is a little on the sheer side so needed 4 coats to make it completely opaque. 

Then, to add some fun to it, I used Essie Set In Stones.
My pointer finger got a little beat up at work last night :( 


I put a glob of glitter at the tip of my nail. Then, after scraping my brush clean on the bottle rim, I used my dry brush to pull the glitter down about halfway down the nail.

1 comment:

  1. Like the sparkles, not the color. Where did you get the idea to do only half glitter? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!