Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Love Stamping!

Hey guys! I've been trying stamping more and more now and I think I am really getting the hang of it. It is all about the polish you use and I have found metallics work best. I have also heard that almost any color of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri is good for stamping as well, so I picked up a couple more of those and we will be giving them a try soon.

I have some good news I think. I have been dying for a new camera so I can actually put some decent pics up on here. I have been looking at some but fretting about how I am going to afford it. Well, last night my sweet, amazing husband told me he is going to get me the one I have been eyeing (Canon SX150 IS) for my birthday next month! Hooray!! So if you guys can just bear with me just a little longer, I promise I will be posting some really awesome pictures.

Anyway, to the nails:



I started with OPI DS Extravagance and then stamped with my Bundle Monster plate #212 using Sally Hansen Pink Satin.



Im really happy with the way it turned out and I hope you are too.

Hope you enjoyed :)

1 comment:

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!