Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day

Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope everyone has big plans for barbequing, swimming, fireworks and family. I  love the 4th and you know I will be fighting my way through the crowd to get the best seat for fireworks. I hope you all enjoy my Fourth of July mani today. I was up until 1 am last night putting it together.



I started with Orly White Tips for the base. Then I taped off my cuticles to help minimize cleanup around the nail. I will be honest with you, this one was messy. I used Nicole by OPI Listen To Your Momager and Kourt Is Red-y For A Pedi for the splatters. I used a straw and dipped it right in the bottle, then with one strong fast puff of air, I blew the paint on my nail.

For the ring finger I used OPI You Rock-Apulco Red!And then used Sinful Colors Nail Art in Bad Chick to do the stripes.

Now you can see the detail. After I did the splatter and stripes I used a coat of Seche Vite and let dry. Then I decided to spruce it up a bit and used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep with my Bundle Monster plate #206 to stamp the stars all over each nail.
I officially love this mani. It was so much fun to create.

I hope you all enjoy and have a happy and safe holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!