Monday, July 16, 2012

Sandwich Mani

Today I decided to do a sandwich mani. I love the look of these, but I'm kind of lacking in the correct polishes to do a really good one. So this is what I pulled together... Sorry about my cuticles, i have been a bad blogger and have neglected to use my cuticle cream lately...




I started with 2 coats of Julep Juliette. Its a sheer, almost jelly white. Then I added one coat of NYC Starry Silver Glitter. This is one I have had probably since high school and I have never had to add any thinner or anything to it. It still works great. It has micro silver glitters as well as small blue and pink hex glitters.






Then I added 2 more coats of Juliette and one more coat of Starry Silver Glitter. I have seen some sandwich manis on some other blogs that are much prettier and eye catching, but with what I had to work with, I kind of like it.




Do you notice a difference in my photo quality? That's right, I got my new camera and it's completely amazing! I'm so excited and taking pictures of everything I see :)
on that note, does anyone know how to add a Watermark to photos? I feel like I should be putting them in there somewhere.

Also, I want to let everyone know about the awesome giveaway going on at Glitter Obsession. She is giving away 5 China Glaze products from their new OMG line. So go check her out :)

1 comment:

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!