Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Living On The Wild Side

Hey Guys!!!
So today I decided to try my hand (no pun intended lol) at leopard print. I have never done it before but I have seen a few tutorials and thought I would give it a try.
I love all the different color combinations you can use with this mani.

I used Nicole by OPI Sounds Grape To Me as my base. It is a pretty purple-red sparkle duochrome that shifts between the purple-red to a yellow-green. Then I used my dotting tool to add abnormal dots of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep. Then I used my smaller dotting tool to add Chi My Little Black Book around the silver dots and randomly throughout the nail.


I think the next time I do this design, I will probably use more contrasting colors, as you can't really see the black against Sounds Grape To Me. And I might add some more large spots also next time. But otherwise, I really like my mani today.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Very cool manicure! Do you have a way to contact you so I can answer your question on my giveaway???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, email at Knewki617@gmail.com. Thanks!

      Delete

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!