Saturday, June 23, 2012

China Glaze Glitter Crackle

Hey everyone! I hope everybody is having a great weekend!
I was shopping at my local Sally Beauty store recently and saw some new crackle polishes from China Glaze. I don't normally care much for crackle polishes, but these were different. They were crackle GLITTERS!!!

I picked up LUMINOUS LAVENDER and layered it over OPI- ALPINE SNOW.

I still am not crazy about crackles. I think they are fun the first time, but I find I never really use them again. But I do like the look of the purple glitters in this one.

I apologize for the quality of my photos. I still haven't quite figured out the settings on my camera and which one to use. I will get it soon though.

I hope everyone enjoyed. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!