Friday, June 15, 2012

First Post: About Myself

So this is my first blog post. I have become very fascinated with nail polish and nail polish designs recently (in the last 6 months). It has become almost an obsession. Luckily my husband supports my interest and always comments on my new designs. I realized I have been posting new designs to Facebook weekly, almost twice weekly, and decided to give my Facebook friends a break and turn to blogging instead. So here goes......

I'll start with just saying a little about me and the things that are important to me...

 I am 25 years old and live in Minnesota, USA. I have an amazing husband named Tim. He and I are about to celebrate our first wedding anniversary in two days. <3 This is us on our honeymoon last summer.


Tim has 2 children, son Kevin and daughter Cierra. Here is me and Cierra last fall at a local corn maze.

 
I have the two most amazing nieces an Auntie could ask for. Elliot just turned 2, and Cora is 8 months old.


 I also have some amazing friends. These are my 3 best girlfriends and I enjoying some mini Ice Hole butterscotch schnapps and just being silly. (left to right: me, Nikki, Jocelyn, Krista)


I also go to school part time for my Associate's Degree in Medical Lab Technology and work at Maurice's clothing store also part time. I love spending as much time as I can with my friends and family (and I have also started doing some of their nails too). Tim and I have a wonderful kitty named Maddie and 2 guinea pigs (Piggy and Pearl). And I guess that's about it.

So now you know a little about me, I hope you enjoy my blog!!!! Happy Reading!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, new blogger! :) I am new to blogging too. I, like you, have become totally obsessed with polishes and nail art and decided to start a blog to give all my non-interested FB friends a break from all the pictures I post :) your nail art is great so far and I look forward to seeing even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking me out. Good luck to you in your blogging adventures as well :)

      Delete
  2. Hey!I started my blog just 4 days after you! Like Your posts. Isn't nail art fantasic!? Thank goodness for a supportive husband! LOL Good luck on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!