Monday, June 18, 2012

Zoya Pinterest Trio: Beach & Surf Collection

I received some awesome Nail Mail yesterday that I was pretty excited about. I participated in the Zoya Take Three "Contest" on Pinterest, in which the top 3 colors from their Beach & Surf Collection would be made into a mini trio and given to the first 2000 customers. They then posted a code to be used at checkout on their online store. They only had 2000 trios to give away and they sold out in less than 16 hours. Luckily, I was online at 11:56pm Sunday night waiting for the code to go active at 12:01am so I could get mine.

The colors that were pinned the most were Kimber, Zuza and Myrta.


For being minis I was actually quite impressed with the size. Here, I included a photo of the mini Zoya next to a full size Zoya as well as next to a mini OPI compared to a full sized OPI.



I did one color on each of my first three nails, starting with Kimber on my pointer, Zuza on my middle finger and Myrta on my ring finger.


 Kimber is a lovely magenta shimmer, Zuza is a gorgeous beachy turquoise blue shimmer and Myrta is a very pretty coppery-orange shimmer.

 .
 They all went on very smoothly, although Zuza got a little clumpy during the first coat. Zuza and Myrta only needed 2 coats, which is great
 I only used 2 coats on Kimber, but I can still see a little of my nail line through the polish and will probably use 3 coats next time.

I decide I loved Zuza so much I did the rest of my nails in the beautiful blue and I haven't decided if I will replace the 2 other colors yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!