Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Swatch

So I have been dying to try the new magnetic polishes ever since I saw them at Sephora a few months ago. But they are all so expensive, I never could justify spending $17-22 out of my budget on a polish. THEN, Sally Hansen came out with their own magnetic polish line that retails for only $8.99 at Target/Wal-Mart so of course I had to pick one up. I tried IONIC INDIGO. I really loved the blue color. (Plus, Target was out of the other colors except brown).




I was very impressed with the polish itself. It went on great, very smooth. I also loved the color before the magnet was applied and would consider wearing it that way as well. The magnet-top also has a small ridge along it, which you use as a guide to keep the magnet from touching the nail and this really made the entire process very easy and nearly fool proof. And the pictures do not really do it justice. The "lines" almost seem to move in the light as you shift your hand. Very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!