Thursday, June 28, 2012

Piggy Polish Mani (Plus a Bonus Pinterest Project)

Today's post is going to be short. I haven't been feeling well today so I wasn't even going to do a new post, but my mani desperately needed an update. So I kept it simple.

I used Essie Lilacism as a creamy lilac base. I then layered Piggy Polish Among The Stars over it for the beautiful glitter. Anyone who knows me, knows I love anything pink, purple or glitter. This polish has all three, so of course I was in love!

You can see the mini purple glitters and the small pink circle glitters. I wanted to include a close up shot but my camera does not have that setting. One day, I will invest in a better camera.

Very pretty. For being a simple mani, I am very pleased with it.

I also want to show you the fun DIY project I found on Pinterest.
I used OPI Pink Friday and then used Essie A Cut Above to glitterfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and love to hear from you guys. But I ask that you do not leave blog spam. Any comments that include links to your blogs will be removed. If you would like me to check out your blog, feel free to email me directly :) Thanks!